Strideway is the first truly modular gait analysis platform in the industry. Strideway provides objective information on force and plantar pressure, plus temporal (time), spatial (distance) and kinetic (movement) parameters at the click of a button.
- The modular platform captures multiple footsteps in a single pass and allows you to choose the system sensing area and sensor resolution
- Integrates with other gait lab technologies, such as EMG and motion capture systems
- Automated calculation of an array of gait parameters: step and stride time, distance, velocity, and cadence
- Automatically detects foot strikes with labels for left or right and number stances from first to last
- Foot segmentation aids in calculating toe-in or toe-out angle, compared to the line of progression
- Low profile platform reduces risk of tripping and minimizes gait changes and wider to accommodate walkers
- Quick set-up and data collection process