Ideal position is important for a performance to reach its maximum and increases the potential for aperfect performance. The new setting options, along with an upgraded workload adjustment, makeMonark’s renowned bike even better.
• RT2 is equipped with a newly developed manual workload control, the workload is controlled bya lever located on the handlebar
• RT2 can be calibrated, both mechanically and electronically
• RT2 has built-in pulse receiver in the display and can be used with a separate chest belt (optional)and some models have built-in pulse sensors in the handlebars at the seat
Ergonomic recumbent cycle for training and warming up. Easy-to-use and suitable for patients with problems using a normal bycycle due to injury or special needs. New unique resistance system with fixed steps and grip-friendly control. User friendly for patients with difficulties gripping and twisting. New ergonomically designed backrest easily adjustable. Low entry level and grip-friendly handle for entering safely. New display with improved sharpness, double pulse systems, USB port for PC, and real time showing of Watt. Calibrating resistance is possible and does not require an external electricity source.
* Monark G3 display system
* Unique manual power control
* Sprint power resistance
* Easy entry recumbent frame
* Watt in display
* Swivel seat