The F-Scan™ system provides dynamic pressure, force and timing information for foot function and gait analysis. Information obtained from the F-Scan is used in real-world applications, like designing and testing orthotics, offloading diabetic feet, and evaluating footwear and techniques in elite athletes.
F-Scan for Researchers:
Researchers can feel confident using the best-in-class tool for profiling anatomical locations on the plantar surface. Research software is available with additional features for more in-depth analysis.
– Offers the highest resolution sensors available for accurate data
– Synchronize recordings with other complimentary gait lab products like video, EMG and 3-D motion capture systems
– Captures temporal parameters in addition to pressure and force
– Displays force vs. time graphs and pressure profiles in real time
– Position and trajectories for center of force (CoF) during stance phases of gait
F-Scan for Clinicians:
Leading podiatrists, physical therapists, certified pedorthists and orthotists/prosthetists around the world have benefited from using the F-Scan System. Now, clinicians can generate print-friendly reports for documenting patient progress at the click of a button.
– Aid in identifying pathologies and making accurate diagnoses
– Objectively evaluate the effectiveness of orthotics and treatments
– Educate patients about their pathologies and treatments
– Increase patient satisfaction and generate more referrals
– Provide documentation of treatments and progress
F-Scan™ Wireless for In-Shoe Plantar Pressure Analysis